Enjoy a digital version of your printed photos, slides and negatives (black and white or colour) thanks to our high-definition digitisation service.
- Your originals are carefully prepared and cleaned before being digitised.
- Once scanned, the colorimetry is corrected and integrated into the files.
- The various levels in the images are individually checked by han (editing option).
- Any imperfections and “dust” caused by the digitisation process are then eliminated (editing option).
- This guarantees a high-quality product and files which are ready for publishing or printing.
Digitisation of a full uncut strip of negatives
135 or 120 colour or black and white films.
Delivered in 300 dpi, jpeg or tiff.
Raw files : without quality control.
Editing option : cropped files with color correction and dust base.
|135 mm digitalisation
|120 mm digitalisation
|Single photo scanning (135 or 120 mm film)|
Reproduction in medium-format 150 Mpx digitalFor very large format
|Shooting at 150 Mpx||135||120||4x5''|