Enjoy a digital version of your printed photos, slides and negatives (black and white or colour) thanks to our high-definition digitisation service.
- Your originals are carefully prepared and cleaned before being digitised.
- Once scanned, the colorimetry is corrected and integrated into the files.
- The various levels in the images are individually checked by han (editing option).
- Any imperfections and “dust” caused by the digitisation process are then eliminated (editing option).
- This guarantees a high-quality product and files which are ready for publishing or printing.
Digitisation of a full uncut strip of negatives
135 or 120 colour or black and white films.
Delivered in 300 dpi, jpeg or tiff.
Raw Version: We deliver the scanner's native files as they are, without any additional retouching. It is possible that the levels may not be optimized and that there may be dust on the images.
Editing Option: We manually retouch the dust and adjust the levels to achieve an optimized image that is ready for publishing or printing.
|Single photo scanning (135 or 120 film)|
Reproduction in medium-format 150 Mpx digitalFor very large format
|Shooting at 150 Mpx||135||120||4x5''|
Send your files using the WeTransfer.com platform
Prices include VAT. Members of the USPP, STRATES and NEAR, as well as photography students (ECAL / CEPV) receive a 20% discount.