ANALOGUE FILM DEVELOPMENT
Trust an experienced laboratory to develop your black and white and colour negatives (C41) and slides (E6) according to your specific needs. You can choose from a wide range of different formats: 135mm and 120mm films, and sheet films measuring 4x5”, 13x18” and 20x25”.
The laboratory has developed a series of high-precision techniques to handle custom projects. As such, we can offer special treatments to integrate a deliberate change of exposure. For example, we can push the film (over-developing it) to recover images when the film was originally used for a different purpose.
WHAT TO DO
SEND US YOUR FILM
- By post, in a bubble-wrapped envelope (or the envelope provided).
- Directly to the laboratory.
- In an envelope in the Kodak box at the entrance.
- Don’t forget to write your contact details and the work you want done.
- Your pictures will be ready in no more than 7 days.
- Films are developed every Tuesday.
- The deadline to drop off your film is Monday at 5pm.
- By post.
- Directly at the shop from Wednesday.
- Please say how you would like your pictures delivered when you place your order.
|120 and 135 films||4x5’‘ sheet film||5x7’‘ sheet film (13x18)||8x10’‘ sheet film (20x25)|
|Black and white and C41 colour||11.-||9.-||12||16.-|
|Black and white and C41 colour (over-developed)||18.-||15.-||18.-||22.-|
|E6 colour (over-developed)||28.-||22.-||29.-||34.-|
Prices include VAT. Members of the USPP, STRATES and NEAR, as well as photography students (ECAL / CEPV) receive a 20% discount. Deliveries are protected with Pergamine paper. An additional charge applies for deliveries (5.-)